With our many years of experience in the field of printing and software development, we at CloudLab design innovative browser-based web to print and print shop solutions.
Hardly any other market develops as fast as eCommerce does
With our expertise we help our customers to maintain an overview- before they even start. Our print shop software printQ relies on the world’s leading online shop system Magento. It enables us to fully automate ordering processes – from first contact in the online shop to
workflow-optimized print production. Sophisticated and intelligent print data editors, a search engine friendly program structure as well as optimal interfacing round out the performance portfolio of our software.
Every day we work to make web to print as we see it more user friendly. Already now we render it possible for print shops and print service providers to easily access the world of eCommerce.
As a team we offer active, competent and reliable support to our customers on their way into the Cloud, with a special focus on fast and friendly customer service and support.
Our history – from underdog to market leader
- March 2013: Foundation of the company
- June 2013: Our web to print software printQ enters the market
- October 2013: Move into the first office rooms in Dortmund
- December 2013: 10 employees at 3 locations
- May 2014: Cewe is now CloudLab customer
- July 2014: Avery – a heavyweight in the graphic arts industry opts for printQ
- December 2014: 15 employees at 3 locations
- January 2015: Move to Gerberstraße in Dortmund and first 3D preview
- December 2015: 20 employees at 3 locations
- May 2016: CloudLab presents printQ Version 2.0 at DRUPA – the world’s largest trade show for the print and media industry
- August 2016: CloudLab gains its first customer in the USA
- December 2016: 27 employees at 3 locations
- January 2017: Opening of the subsidiary in Houston, Texas
- February 2017: printQ v2.1 is introduced at the Digital Print Congress
- May 2017: CloudLab continues to grow also spatially and opens new offices on the 3rd floor
- September 2017: Our 3D Packaging Design is presented for the first time at PRINT17 in Chicago
- December 2017: 40 employees at 4 locations
- March 2018: 5 years of CloudLab with over 50 employees & our Anniversary team trip to Laax (Switzerland)
- May 2018: Again a new additional office floor for us, the first CloudLab Customer Conference (CCC) takes place in our office in Dortmund & our 3D Packaging Design wins the EDP Award
- July 2018: Another great award! Our 3D Packaging Design wins the InterTech™ Technology Award
- August 2018: CloudLab becomes technology partner of the “Meet Magento Association” & printQ also runs now on Magento 2
- December 2018: 60 employees at 4 locations