At CloudLab we live diversity. Nevertheless one thing remains the same, from programmer to manager: We merge handcraft, innovation and strategy.
Welcome to CloudLab's press area
Here, we regularly provide you with current media coverage, background information and images about CloudLab, our products and our employees. This is what the trade press writes about us, our customers and our solutions:
- Whattheythink.com, September 24th, 2018: Web-to-Print Product Spotlight: printQ by CloudLab
- Beyond-print, July 11th, 2018: Interview: Kalfany – web-to-print specialist in personalized confectionery
- Beyond-print, June 18th, 2018: CloudLab: Magento 2, Packaging, 3D-Editor – what does 2018 have in store?
- Beyond-print, May 29th, 2018: Takeover: Adobe acquires Magento – what does that mean for the online print industry?
- Beyond-Print, April 26th, 2018: Limmaland: using online print to personalize children’s furniture
- Beyond-print, April 16th, 2018: Salon Iris: fine art print – quality instead of quantity
- Beyond-print, June 24th, 2016: Zipper’s drupa twilights: What took place? What remains? Print 4.0!
- Beyond-print, April 21st, 2016: Letterpress: a craft trade invented by Gutenberg goes online
- Beyond-print, December 14th, 2015: Web-to-print for muesli? A first step in the direction of mass customizing foods